Learn How To Change Spotify Username Easily With These Steps
Table Of Contents
- How Do I Change Spotify Username?
- 1) Change Your Spotify Username By Changing Your Display Name
- 2) Change Your Spotify Username By Connecting Your Account To Facebook
- a. Desktop
- b. Phone or Tablet
- 3) Change Your Spotify Username By Creating A New Account
- How Do You Change Your Spotify Display Name?
- What Are The Best Alternatives To Spotify Apk?
- 1) Apple Music
- 2) Pandora
- 3) TIDAL Music
- 4) YouTube Music
- In Conclusion
This can be a fun and handy thing when this is about Spotify usernames. If you are searching how to change spotify username, then it would be simpler. What is the usage of Spotify usernames? Well, this will help you find and follow other users’ profiles. On the other hand, this will let users follow your playlists.
When you first create a Spotify account, you should be interested in creating a string username. This contains letters along with numbers, but makes no sense. On the other hand, you can even share your Spotify Pie username or Spotify Palette username with your peers.
If you want to know whether you can change your Spotify username, yes! I will discuss ways of changing Spotify usernames with you in this article.
How Do I Change Spotify Username?
If you suffer from cosmetic annoyance, you must solve this effectively. Particularly, this is all about changing usernames on Spotify. Below, I am going to discuss how to change your Spotify username.
1) Change Your Spotify Username By Changing Your Display Name
Recently, users have been able to change their profile photo and display name. If you want, you can even track their listening habits. The steps of how to change Spotify username by changing the display name.
- Firstly, you should open the “Home icon.”
- Then click on the option “settings.”
- After that, tap on the option “Edit Profile.”
- Tap on the “Display name.”
- Then, upload a new display name.
- After that, click on the save options.
2) Change Your Spotify Username By Connecting Your Account To Facebook
One of the most common questions is, can you change your Spotify username? In this case, the answer is Yes! Spotify users can connect their accounts to Facebook to simplify the sign-in process.
On the other hand, you can change your Facebook username by connecting with friends. Here, you can also see what they are listening to in real-time. I am going to mention below the simplest steps of how to change a Spotify username such as:
You would get the down arrow on the top right corner of the Spotify app. In this case, you will get the option “Settings.” After that, you will find an option named “Facebook” under “Social.” Then, you have to click on the blue button, which will give you an option to connect to Facebook.
Lastly, you will be able to redirect to the login page. Later, you have to enter the details of your Facebook page, and then your accounts will merge. This will mainly happen with new and improved usernames.
b. Phone or Tablet
Another way to change your Spotify username is through Phone or tablet. This step is quite simple as a computer. In this case, first, you must open the app on your phone. After that, navigate to the “Home” tab. Click on the “Settings” option which is on the top-right corner. Then, you have to find “Facebook” under the Social section.
Once you tap “Connect to Facebook, “enter the login details. In this way, you can connect with the accounts. In this case, ensure you can link to the right Facebook account. Spotify will link to that rather than yours in particular.
3) Change Your Spotify Username By Creating A New Account
If you don’t want to link your FB account with Spotify, you can delete your recent Spotify account. In this case, you can create a new one. As long as you save your playlist, then you will lose.
Here are two steps to follow in terms of changing your Spotify username such as:
- If you want to shut your Spotify account permanently, then the first step that you should follow is the exact procedure. Ensure you have already canceled the subscription plan first. After that, this account would revert to “Free.” After that, you can make the close request.
- Another procedure that you should follow is to create a new account. In this case, you should redownload Spotify. This is also applicable to creating an account on Spotify Premium. On the other hand, you should also make a wise decision. By creating a third account, you probably wouldn’t face any hassle.
How Do You Change Your Spotify Display Name?
Many people are searching for how to change your username on spotify. But didn’t you want to know how to shift Spotify’s display name? Below, I will discuss the procedures for changing your Spotify display name.
- Firstly, you have to open the Spotify App. In this case, you can send off the Spotify application. This means the apk will send on your gadget with a steady web association.
- Secondly, make sure you have access to the “Home” tab. In this case, you have to click on the option named “Home.” This option would be on the left corner of the interface.
- Next, you will get an option named “Access Settings.” In this case, you have to search for the stuff symbol in the upper right corner. Here, you will get an image of the APK’s settings at the entryway.
- After that, you have to find the “Display Name.” In this case, you have to look down to the settings. Then, you would see an option named “Show name” in the segment.
- Remember to edit your profile. Here, you have to click on the option named “Alter Profile.” This movement will help you to make changes.
- Enter the desired display name.
- Lastly, remember to save changes.
What Are The Best Alternatives To Spotify Apk?
There are many if you are looking for an affordable alternative to Spotify. Below, I am going to discuss the best options for Spotify apk.
1) Apple Music
Apple Music is one of the most popular Music streaming services. This Music streaming apk has more than 60 million paid subscribers. On the other hand, this service gives you access to a catalog of more than 60 million tracks.
One of the most popular streaming service providers is Pandora. This has been around for the last 20 years. Currently, this boasts around 80 million soundtracks.
3) TIDAL Music
Another subscription-based music streaming platform is TIDAL Music. This has a high fidelity and combines lossless audio. In this case, Music streaming services provide users with the highest quality music.
4) YouTube Music
If you are looking for a full-fledged alternative, Spotify is one of the best options. This music streaming platform gives you the most extensive collection of songs. This has also got both the number and live up to the taste.
I have discussed how to change the spotify username and how to change the Spotify display name above in this article. This software music service offers a vast range of Music. On the other hand, you also don’t have to start from scratch. Spotify offers many scopes, such as moving playlists and saving Music.
Not only that, but Spotify provides every user with a 24*7 hours customer care service. After you close your account, you only get seven days to make the request.
I hope you liked this article. In case you have queries then please comment below!
Learn More About: