No Pain Waxing? Try This Sugar Scrub Recipe For Smooth Skin
Table Of Contents
- What Are The Easy DIY Sugar Scrub Recipes You Should Know?
- 1) Aloe Vera Sugar Scrub
- 2) Cane Sugar Face Scrub
- 3) Coconut-Lime Body Scrub
- 4) Diy Lip Scrub
- 5) Brown Sugar Scrub
- 6) Honey Sugar Scrub
- 7) Lemon Scrub
- 8) Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub
- 9) Almond Oil Sugar Scrub
- 10) Green Tea Sugar Scrub
- 11) Sugar Scrub Cubes
- In Conclusion
Well, there is no better way to keep your skin exfoliated, or even, there is no way to keep your skin soft and smooth. Do you know sugar scrub is another one of the best ways to smoothen our skin? Actually, there are some best sugar scrub recipe that you always have to know to keep your skin smoother and shiner.
There are multiple DIY sugar scrub recipes. Among them, you can try at least one. No matter if you are tired, take care of your skin. Or if you are tired of washing your hair. But I recommend not using sugar scrub when removing hair or exfoliating your skin.
Do you know you can make scrub not only with sugar but also with dragon fruit? On the other hand, people genuinely love your skin or even use a sugar scrub brand. In this case, you have to do thorough research. Here are the best recipes for sugar scrub…
What Are The Easy DIY Sugar Scrub Recipes You Should Know?
After researching the fact, I have seen that there are multiple DIY sugar scrub recipes that you should know. Sugar scrub recipes are mainly useful for making your skin smoother and exfoliating. Below, I will discuss the easy DIY sugar scrub recipes you should know in 2023.
1) Aloe Vera Sugar Scrub
After researching the facts, it has been seen that Aloe Vera is a very soothing and healing element. After all, you can combine aloe vera with sugar to moisturize and soften the skin.
What ingredients do you have to use while making Aloe Vera sugar scrub?
- First, you have to take 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel. Or else you can take this directly from the plant.
- After that, you have to take some sprinkles of sugar. I recommend mixing 1 tbsp or if you want more, then you can do it more.
2) Cane Sugar Face Scrub
Another DIY sugar scrub is cane sugar face scrub. According to multiple dermatologists, sugar scrub is safer for your face. Try this three-ingredient recipe if you want a more pared-down, screamed-down use.
What ingredients do you have to use in cane sugar face scrub?
- First, you have to use 1 tsp of sugar cane.
- Then, you have to use two drops of water
- Lastly, give 1 to 2 drops of essential oil like lemon, lavender, or tea tree oil.
3) Coconut-Lime Body Scrub
If you want, you can use mint and lime-infused body scrub to make your skin feel refreshed.
What are the ingredients that you have to use in coconut-lime body scrub?
- First, you have to pour 1 ½ cups of sugar
- Then you have to pour 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- After that, add some peppermint essential oil, around ¼ tsp
- Then, some sprinkled lime zest.
4) Diy Lip Scrub
If you put any scrub on your lips, you only want to use superfine sugar. If you are using hard seed sugar, it might make scratches on your lips the next time you scrub. You must keep your lip’s skin smoother and microtear other parts of the area.
What are the ingredients you have to use for DIY lip scrub?
- First, you have to pour 2 tbsp superfine granulated sugar
- Then you must pour 1 tbsp almond oil
- Lastly, pour 1 tbsp honey and all you can set for DIY lip scrub.
5) Brown Sugar Scrub
Another delicious sugar scrub that you can make out of coffee. Not only that, but this is also great for your skin. In addition, unlike the salt scrubs, you can use brown sugar, which will work gently onto your skin. On the other side, if you have sensitive skin, then all you can do is use this brown sugar
What are the ingredients you have to use in brown sugar scrub?
- First, you have to pour ½ cup of brown sugar
- Then, pour ½ cup of carrier oil like jojoba, olive, and almond oil.
- Lastly, you have to pour a few drops of essential oils as per your choice.
6) Honey Sugar Scrub
Honey is one of the most essential ingredients in beauty and wellness products. Based on the 2016 study, honey contains multiple antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, which will help repair skin tissues. Honey will also protect your skin from UV damage and help kill germs.
What are the ingredients you can use in Honey Sugar Scrub?
- First, you have to pour ½ cup of brown sugar
- Then you have to pour ¼ cup of melted coconut oil
- Lastly, don’t forget to add 2 tbsp honey.
7) Lemon Scrub
Have you heard about lemon scrub? Well, Lemon scrub is something that can exfoliate, and also, this is about the smell of fresh lemons. If you love citrusy scents, this DIY lemon sugar scrub would be one of the best facial scrubs.
What ingredients do you have to use while making lemon scrub?
- First, pour 1 cup of granulated sugar
- Then add ¼ cup of coconut oil
- Lastly, don’t forget to add lemon juice and zest from 1/2 lemon.
8) Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub
One of the great things you should know about coconut oil sugar scrub is that it smells fantastic. After all, here you can add fragrance. You should use This facial sugar scrub on a tropical vacation.
What are the ingredients you can use for coconut oil sugar scrub?
- First, you must pour 2 cups of turbinado sugar or raw sugar
- Then add ½ cup of granulated sugar
- Then add 1 cup of coconut oil
- Lastly, add 3 tbsp of Vitamin E oil, which is also optional.
9) Almond Oil Sugar Scrub
If you are not a fan of coconut oil, then there wouldn’t be a problem. In this case, you can use coconut oil with any preferable oil.
What are the ingredients you can use in Almond oil sugar scrub?
- First, pour 1 cup of sugar
- Then add 3 tbsp of almond, jojoba, and olive oil.
10) Green Tea Sugar Scrub
Another one of the great and easy ways where you can make homemade sugar scrub is the green tea sugar scrub. In addition, this sugar scrub contains several health benefits. After all, this is an anti-inflammatory scrub. Based on a 2013 study, cosmetics that contain green tea might reduce sun damage to your skin.
What are the ingredients you can use in green tea sugar scrub?
- First, add 2 green tea bags
- Then pour ½ cup of hot water
- After that, add 1 cup of brown sugar
- Lastly, add ¼ cup of coconut oil, which, of course, should be in a melted form.
11) Sugar Scrub Cubes
If you have more time, you can easily make DIY sugar scrubs. These are fun, and you could use them as a skincare gift.
What are the ingredients you can use in sugar scrub cubes?
- First, add ½ cup of melted soap base
- Then add ½ cup of sugar
- Lastly, add 1 tsp of jojoba oil or any other oil based on your choice.
I have discussed the best sugar scrub recipe above in this article. These sugar scrubs are safer to use while exfoliating your skin twice or thrice weekly. On the other hand, if you are still deciding which sugar scrub you should use, you should consult a dermatologist before using any body scrub. I hope you find this article helpful. Please comment below!