Best Oatcakes Recipes To Try For Weightloss!
Table Of Contents
What are oats all about? Oats are whole-grain cereal and full of fiber. Also, oats are packed with some essential vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals.
On the other hand, whole oats can also help to protect against multiple heart diseases. Well, there are a lot of benefits to having oats. In this case, one of the easiest ways to consume oats is by making an oatcakes recipe after all.
Oatcakes are mainly made in Scotland and are baked as a long-lasting alternative to bread. These days, oatcakes are often made by combining them with cheese. But I have found some delicious oatmeal cakes and healthy snacks.
If you have never tried oatcakes, you can have similar crackers. But these are more crumbly. Above all, you can make oatcakes by using dragon fruit.
The Best Oatcakes Recipe
Oatcakes are more straightforward to prepare. But at least you definitely should try to make them. Below, I will discuss the best oatcake recipe you should know in 2023.
1) Banana Oatmeal Cake
If you want to make the banana oatmeal cake, you have to begin by preheating the oven to 350 F or 175 C. In this case, you have to prepare the cake batter, then pour the cake batter onto the cake pan by greasing the edges with butter.
After that, take a bowl and mash three bananas in it. Then, you have to add two eggs along with milk. Lastly, add maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
After that, whisk the cake batter consistently. Transfer them into two separate bowls. Now add some dry ingredients into the baking pan and bake this for 40-45 minutes until it turns golden brown. Later, cool this and serve it into small pieces.
2) Raspberry And White Chocolate Baked Oats
To make raspberry and white chocolate oatcakes, you have to use oat flour, or else you can use regular rolled oats.
In this case, you have to blend them into a bowl with ¼ cup of mashed banana, almond milk, and protein powder as per your choice. Add baking powder, some fresh frozen bananas/raspberries, and protein powder.
After that, pour the batter into the baking mix, and then bake this for around 25 minutes. Then, top this with a white chocolate mix. After all, raspberries are also good in terms of health because they maintain proper heart function. After all, these are proven to prevent lower blood pressure.
3) Carrot Cake Baked Oats
It would help to use shredded or grated fresh carrots for the carrot oats cake. In this case, you can make this gluten-free, egg-free, and dairy-free, which is extremely vegan and healthy. After all, you can mix all these ingredients and bake them in the oven.
At the same time, you can add walnuts along with cinnamon for texture. This is also all about enhancing the oat cake flavor. On the other hand, you can add some raisins or even some dates. This carrot oatcake tastes fresh and is one of the healthiest high-protein oatcake recipes.
4) Blueberry Muffin Bake Oats
While planning to make blueberry muffins and bake oatcakes, you have to preheat the oven. In this case, you must make the batter and combine all the ingredients, such as oats, bananas, milk, maple syrup, and fresh blueberries, in a large bowl.
After that, grease your baking tray with oil and pour the entire mixture into the separate muffin-making sections on the tray. Then don’t forget to bake this for at least 25 minutes. If you get a hand on fresh blueberries, you can use them as toppings. In this way, you will be able to make a wonderful breakfast cake.
5) Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Baked Oats
When this is about oatmeal chocolate chip baked oatcakes, it is hard to think of a cake without chocolate. You can make this version of oat cake using peanut butter, multiple chocolate chips, and cinnamon. After all, this pretty chocolate chip-baked oatcake tastes like a big cookie. Your kids will love this.
If you want to make this oatcake, you have to use oat flour, and then you just have to whisk every ingredient by hand simply. After that, you can cook this in the microwave. Then, enjoy this sweet and delightful baked oatmeal cake.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Oatcakes?
When it is about healthy oatmeal cake recipes, these are available with their soft and smooth texture. Below, I am going to discuss the multiple health benefits of oatcakes.
- Oat flour will help you to feel longer. Further, this will prevent you from having unnecessary snacking. On the other hand, you can also control your appetite and maintain a healthy weight.
- Oat flour will help you reduce your risk of developing coronary heart disease or sometimes cardiovascular disease.
- Do you know walnuts are an excellent source of antioxidants that will help you fight damage in your body?
- Walnuts are also a good source of omega-3 fatty acids. Therefore, this prevents heart disease risk.
- Do you know raisins are important when it comes to relieving constipation?
- Raisins are another important ingredient that will lower the risk of cancer and also prevent further heart disease.
Let’s Discuss How To Make The Most Healthy Oatcake?
While this is a healthy oatmeal cake recipe, it would have a soft and smooth texture. Below, I am going to discuss how to make the healthiest oatcake.
- First, you must soak the desired dates in almond milk or milk for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then you have to take two bananas and some soaked dates. After that, don’t forget to add cinnamon powder to blend the mixture.
- After that, sieve the oats flour in a bowl, add dates to blend this in the flour, and mix this well.
- Then add dry fruits, sesame seeds, ½ tsp baking soda, and ¼ baking powder. Mix this well.
- Then, grease the oil onto the mold and place it with the parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture over this, and don’t forget to garnish this with walnuts, raisins, and almonds.
- Bake this for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Relish and enjoy this healthy oatmeal cake.
I have discussed the best Oatcakes recipe for weight loss above in this article. Do you know oatcakes are originally from Scotland, and these were usually baked as a long-lasting alternative to bread? These days, you can often accompany oatcakes with cheese. This delicious oat cake is made of delightful hummus as a healthy snack. I hope you liked this article. If you have any questions, please comment below!
Learn More About: