There are many popular Twitch teams that get a good amount of traffic together, where every individual Twitch account collaborates with each other to get more views. Hence, finding a good quality Twitch team will not only help you to narrow down your choices of Twitch stream teams but will also help your other teammates in finding out the best Twitch teams to join.
In this article, we have prepared a brief guide on how to find the best Twitch teams for your Twitch account, where you will be able to join. Apart from that, we will also discuss ways in which you will be able to join a popular Twitch team. Furthermore, you will also know how to reach a partner status with Twitch, after which you will also be able to create your own team. Hence, to get full information about Twitch teams, read on through to the end of the article.
Joining Twitch Teams – How To Join A Twitch Team?
According to Twitch’s Official Website, “Teams are a way to unite and connect streamers… On a team’s page, members are displayed on the left-hand member list, with live channels at the top. Members who are live will also be featured in the team’s video player and will show the team’s description below the player.”
Before you join a Twitch team, you will need to find one. But Twitch does not have a database where you will get information about Twitch teams. However, it is also harder to join an already existing Twitch team. You have to be really good at what you do to convince other members of the Twitch team to get an entry. Here are a few things that you will need to ensure before you attempt to join a Twitch team:
- Ensure that your graphics and branding are top-quality and go well with what your channel offers to its audience.
- You have high-quality content that is able to get a lot of traffic. Plus, your content and videos must be entertaining as well.
- You must already be able to grow your Twitch followers’ community both inside Twitch and on other social media platforms.
- You must have an already existing network of quality streamers with whom you can collaborate well.
Apart from that, regarding a Twitch team, you will also need to know, “Only one account can own and edit a Twitch Team, and cannot change the URL once set. While only Partners can create a team, they can put any account in the owner/editor role. To request a change in ownership, the current owner will need to Contact Support.”
Joining Twitch Teams: Steps To Follow
If you have found a team that you want to join specifically, you will need to reach out to one of the members of that team. After reaching out to that person, politely and formally ask which person you need to speak to for joining the team and what value you will be able to offer. Listen to their pieces of advice and feedback. Even if they reject you, you can reapply. But, after re-rejection, move on, and focus on joining another.
Here is how you can apply:
- Make sure you are logged in to your Twitch account.
- Click on the right-hand corner button, and go to settings on the drop-down menu.
- In settings, go to the “Channel and Videos” option.
- Scroll down the given menu, and find the “My Teams” option.
- Under the option, you will find an invitation if you got one. If you want to accept the invitation, just press the appropriate button.
Do you know? You can join as many Twitch teams as you want. However, if you are a partner, you are only able to run two teams at a time. Furthermore, according to Twitch, “Partners may transfer ownership of their team to a non-Partner. The non-Partner will have all team ownership powers of the Partner that created the account, except for changing ownership or requesting new teams. To change ownership again, the Partner must log in and contact.”
What To Look For In A Twitch Team?
The following are the major aspects that you will need to look for if you want to join a Twitch team:
- Look for teams that want to grow and whose ideals are similar to your own.
- Make sure that the content and videos of the team are enjoyable. You can even ask your viewers to watch those content.
- The content of that team must be similar to that of your own Twitch account.
- The people on the team are mature, friendly, and like to grow together. They must also support healthy competition.
- Make sure that the team you are joining will benefit you in the long run, not just with your skills but also with your traffic.
How To Make A Twitch Team?
If you want to know how to make a team on Twitch, you will need to have a good idea of Twitch policies on how to create a team on Twitch. According to the official sources of Twitch, “Only Partners may create a team. To request a new team, Partners will need to open a ticket while logged in to their Partner Account…Partners are limited to the creation of two teams. Deleting or transferring the ownership of a team does not allow for further creation requests.”
Furthermore, in the ticket, you will need to provide some information, including the page URL of the team, the Display name of the team, and the Twitch account you want to own or edit.
If you want to find a good Twitch team, you will have to continue streaming, collaborate with new people on Twitch, and also browse other channels that are similar to you. Hence, you will be able to find Twitch broadcasters whom you can collaborate and create new content with.
Therefore, make sure that before you join a Twitch team, you are able to benefit from it. What do you think are the important features of a good Twitch team? Share your opinions with us in the comments below.
Read More About: