eBay Credit Card Login: Your Key To Smart Online Shopping
Table Of Contents
- eBay Credit Card Payment
- By Phone
- By Mail
- Rewards For Using eBay Credit Card
- Benefits Of eBay Credit Card
- How To Log In To eBay Credit Card?
- Guide To eBay Mastercard Card Login
- Recovering An eBay Mastercard
- How To Activate An eBay Mastercard?
- Adding An Authorized User To Your Card
- Customer Service
- eBay Credit Card Disclaimer
- Wrapping Up
eBay, founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995, is an online shopping and auction website. It allows businesses and regular users to list items for sale. The payments for the items bought can be made by entering the credit card details on the checkout page. eBay also offers a store credit card- the eBay Mastercard, issued by Synchrony Bank. The benefits include Mastercard Airport Concierge, which offers a 15% discount on airport meet-and-greet services. It also has points that can be earned by shopping on eBay or other locations.
In this article, you will find information on eBay credit card login and all other information you may require concerning it.
eBay Credit Card Payment
eBay card Payments can be done in a variety of ways. Here are the different ways you can pay for an item on eBay using the eBay payment credit card.
If you want to make payments by phone, call the toll-free number given on the back of your card. It should be the following- 1-844-435-0237. They are available every day between 7:30 a.m. and 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
If you want to make the payment online, use the eBay credit card login that is supported by Synchrony Bank. It is the official website for all eBay card payments
You can also send a money order to the payment address. You can retrieve the amount from the billing statement.
Rewards For Using eBay Credit Card
You are eligible to earn 3x points per $1 spent up to $1,000 on eBay in a calendar year. Then on, you can earn 5x points for the rest of the year after spending $1000 on eBay in a business year.
You can also earn 2x points per $1 spent on gas, groceries, and restaurants.1x points will be credited per $1 spent on all other Mastercard purchases. They do not have any monthly costs.
Benefits Of eBay Credit Card
Every time you use the eBay Mastercard for purchases, you earn reward points. You can redeem these points for eBay gift cards, products, and more. You are also eligible to receive discounts and special deals. An eBay credit card login can help you manage your purchases and rewards online and through your mobile app.
This credit card can offer increased security to prevent fraud and other illegal transactions. It has extended warranty protection, price protection, and a lot more.
How To Log In To eBay Credit Card?
Since Synchrony Bank manages your eBay credit card, you can access the account through Synchrony’s mobile application. It is fortunately compatible with both iOS and Android.
- Launch your app store or Google Play on your mobile device or tablet. Punch in “Synchrony Bank” and click search.
- Down the app to your mobile phone or tablet.
- When the app finishes downloading, launch it and follow the directions to log in to your eBay credit card account.
Guide To eBay Mastercard Card Login
Here are the steps for logging into your eBay credit card account.
- Begin by visiting the official site ebaymastercard.syf.com/login
- Next, fill in your User ID and password.
- If you want, check the small box below for your device to remember the password. This can help you log in faster next time. But beware of doing it if you are using a shared device or public computer.
- Then, choose the “secure login” option. This should complete your login process.
Recovering An eBay Mastercard
In case you forgot your password, there is an option to recover the account or reset the password. Follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of eBay Mastercard Login Account: https://ebaymastercard.syf.com/login/
- Then click on I Forgot My User ID.
- Next, punch in the eBay Mastercard account number and Zip Code.
- Once you fill in all the details correctly, click on Continue.
How To Activate An eBay Mastercard?
In order to create an account on eBay Mastercard, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Register an account with ebaymastercard.syf.com
- Select Services
- Click on Activate Card
- Enter the card number and the 3-digit security code on the back of the card.
- Choose Activate
After they accept your request, eBay will mail the card to you. It will arrive within 7-10 business days. In order to make purchases and receive benefits on your eBay Mastercard, it will have to be activated.
Adding An Authorized User To Your Card
You can authorize another person to use your eBay Mastercard by either calling the toll-free number on the back of your card or by signing in to your account.
Here’s how to add an authorized user online:
- Sign in to your account at ebaymastercard.syf.com
- Select Manage Cardholders.
- Select Add a new cardholder at the bottom of the page.
The eBay helpline and pay-by-phone assistance number is as follows: 1-844-435-0237
Their credit card payment address is:
P.O. Box 960080
Orlando, FL 32896
You can reach their service via live chat between 9:00 AM-9:30 PM EST, 7 days a week.
eBay Credit Card Disclaimer
On its official website, eBay points out certain important warnings before you become a member and after. It says that its membership is “Subject to credit approval”. You must be at least 18 years old and reside in the US or its territories to apply.”
It also states that for New Accounts, “Variable Purchase APR is 25.24%, 29.24% or 32.24%. The APRs are accurate as of 8/1/2023 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). The minimum interest charge is $2.00 for all types of cards in any billing cycle in which you owe interest.”
Its reward system is described by the website in the following words, “Purchases subject to credit approval. To earn 5 points per $1 spent on eBay, account holder must make purchases totaling $1,000 on eBay that post to their account in the calendar year. At the beginning of each calendar year, the Reward Points that will be earned on eBay purchases are reset to 3 Reward Points until the $1,000 purchase threshold is met.
Purchases made on eBay from international merchants and purchases that are not made in US dollars will earn 1 Reward Point and will not count toward the $1,000 purchase threshold. Every 1,500 Reward Points earned will equate to $10. You may only redeem your Reward Points for purchases on www.eBay.com. Accrued Reward Points that are not redeemed will be forfeited in certain circumstances.”
Now that you know how to use an eBay credit card login, it should get easier for you to navigate and make purchases while making points and rewards.
If you have thoughts to share or questions to ask, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!